Smash Ball
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain Pwnage

3 posters

Go down

Captain Pwnage Empty Captain Pwnage

Post by Zero Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Captain Olimar will be a favored Brawlist for quite a while, and I'm sure of that. So, in order for him to be favored a little more, I figured I'd post a thread on some possible combos for you and I to try out.

1. It might be possible to get at least half a dozen Pikmin on your opponent. If so, this combo would be great. Start off by getting a few white Pikmin in front line and sending them onto your opponent for poison damage. After a few hits from them, and some hard attacks from you, send a purple Pikmin on 'em, and smash attack.

2. Most attacks aren't really going to be straight from Olimar. So, if you're going to get your opponent to fly far, you'll want high attack. Send a couple of red Pikmin flying and a few yellow. Keep attacking for a while, and finish with a purple Pikmin and/or Bonsly (if sent out).

3. Here's an interesting one. If you get an Entei, keep your opponent in the fire, and rapidly throw red Pikmin at them. Since they are immune to fire, they'll work perfectly. After they're done getting roasted, smash for a beautiful display of fireworks. Or maybe a homerun bat? "GRAND SLAM!" ...If only Olimar was in Mario Superstar Baseball...

Those are only three I can think of so far. There's more to come, so be sure to check it out!
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Captain Pwnage Empty Re: Captain Pwnage

Post by MKDS_PoKE Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:04 pm

Interesting. I can see #1 working. The poison first makes perfect sense as a good starting move.
MKDS_PoKE
MKDS_PoKE
Admin
Admin

https://smashball.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGlitchMaster Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:11 am

all of these have such a hard time to set up..
TheGlitchMaster
TheGlitchMaster
Podcaster
Podcaster

http://www.freewebs.com/tehglitchmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum